Posted to alt.home.repair
Duff2 Duff2 is offline

Default Goodman HVAC???

On Tue, 20 May 2008 20:03:51 -0700 (PDT), ransley
wrote:

On May 20, 8:17*pm, "mark" wrote:
Has anyone here ever heard of the Goodman brand of HVAC? *My nephew is
looking at units, and his friend sells Goodman units. Me personally, I never
heard of 'em. Any feedback? Thanks, Mark

There was an 8 year or so poll by Consumer Reports of maybe 35000,
Goodman came in a solid Last Place by a good margin, Get the review
online.

Goodman is number one seller in America. That means they sell more
than anyone else. I would expect a halfass poorly executed poll of
consumers would indicate more complaints even though their equipment
failure rate was better than the others.