Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Best hacksaw blades?

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 20:23:03 -0700, Spencer Family
wrote:

Michael Koblic wrote:
What are the best 12" 18 tpi hacksaw blades? Starrett? Lenox?

The Lenox blades have worked much better for me. The Lenox blades for
the Sawzall also last far longer.

I agree

I was at a welding show at a Praxair store where the Lenox rep. cut a
Toyota station wagon in half in about 2 minutes. I checked the blade
when he finished and it was still very sharp.

way cool! sawzall?

gunner

at yoyodyne they were all veterans of the psychic wars
exiled from the eighth dimension where the winds of limbo roar"
* * * * * * *mariposa rand mair theal