Posted to rec.woodworking
B A R R Y B A R R Y is offline

Default Band Saw Link Belts??? Drill Press??

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 08:51:17 -0700, Larry Blanchard
wrote:

Thanks. I'll go by NAPA someday soon and take a look.

Be aware that my NAPA is a regional warehouse with 100's of thousands
of square feet. I asked for a belt of the correct size at the
counter, and the clerk gave me a choice of 5-6 styles.

In a normal NAPA store, expect to wait a day for the part to be
delivered to the store from the warehouse. I doubt they carry them in
stores, except for locally popular lawn equipment.

** http://www.bburke.com/woodworking.html **