Posted to alt.home.repair

Default new HVAC not cooling

On Fri 13 Jun 2008 12:04:23p, ransley told us...

So you dont care if you were scammed and paid for something not
delivered or at spec! You paid extra for that R 50, alot extra, your
house can now be sold and rated "Energy Star", load calculations are
based on that, as what you pay to heat and cool, for the buildings
life may not be what you bought.

We didn't pay an upgrade for this. The home was originally quoted and priced
with this included, and the price was well within the price range of homes
that had lesser insulation, so I don't feel that we were scammed. Whatever
they used seems to perform well, and our heating and cooling costs are less
than the home we had before, which was of comparable size.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Friday, 06(VI)/13(XIII)/08(MMVIII)