Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Assembling CD Tower

Awhile back somebody recommended looking for the guy who makes those
at the woodworking show, which I did, got a great deal.

There was a guy making and selling these one or two years ago. I can't
remember who it was. I think he was about $10 cheaper per pair than
Lee Valley.

The deal I got was even better, about half the price of LV.

Also got a good deal on some Bessey clamps.

In case you haven't read, the current line of Bessey clamps are being
replaced with an upgraded version later this summer. They new line is
called "Revo".

Yup, Woodcraft got me on their closeout of the old model, made a point of
conspicuously using them within a few days of purchasing for the wife's
benefit. Still ended up cleaning out the attic however. There seems to be
a natural law at work there, tool purchases lead directly to unpleasant
household chores....