Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Band Saw Link Belts??? Drill Press??

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:42:09 -0700 (PDT), Hoosierpopi
wrote:

I am contemplating replacing the belts on my Delta 14" Band Saw and
(2) on my Floor Model Drill Press with the Link belts I use on my
SEARS table saw with such great results.

I was curious to hear if anyone has tried them on either thier BS or
DP and what their experience(s) might have been.

I put link on my 14" Ridgid BS and it's much quieter now and the belt tension is
more adjustable..
I use link belt on anything that it will fit on..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing