Posted to rec.woodworking
Hoosierpopi Hoosierpopi is offline

Default Band Saw Link Belts??? Drill Press??

Thank you all for the feedback

HFT has a link belt on sale for $19 - I think I'll try that on the BS.
Some places are looking to get $8/ft for the red ones! [Power Twist
Link Belt]

I believe teh belts referred to for small pulleys are called "cogged"
belts. see: http://www1.mscdirect.com/CGI/NNSRIT...69333&PMT4NO=0

FYI:
BDH manufactures yellow and black Link V-Belts called Durolink, made
with the help of one of the inventors of the original Link V-Belts.
For more information visit BDH, Inc. http://www.bdhbelt.com/
Fenner Drives manufactures red Link V-Belts called PowerTwist PlusŪ.
Fenner has manufactured Power Twist belts for more than 30 years and
has developed several innovative versions for special applications.
For more information visit Fenner Drives
http://www.fennerdrives.com/high_per...twist_home.htm