Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism,sci.electronics.repair,rec.backcountry,rec.knives
Jack Jack is offline

Default Does anyone know a good LED pocket flashlight with decentbrightness

The best I've seen and most desirable is one I got through a Visa
Card promotion. It is flat 3/4 inch thick, 6 1/2 inches long and 1
1/2 inches wide.. Has 11 LED lites. Triple switch, 3, 7 and 11 lite.
Throws a brite beam and uses 3 AA Batts. Very long lasting. I used one
daily for 16 months before having to replace Batteries. The problem is
that It in getting it as a promotion thing it has no name or mfg
ident. It just says "Made in China".. Has anyone else got one of
these? The last price I gave was $12.97. Believe me it is a great
light and handy, you can put in shirt pocket and when you lay it down
it doesn't roll around. Get one if you see it. You'll be glad you did.
Jack