Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bayonet ID

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner
wrote on Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:08:12
-0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Civilian body armor of course is primarily projectile protection.

the best protection from a bayonet is a tot artillery barrage on the
oncoming enemy troops.

or massed machine guns in enfilade.

What ever works.

Its far far better to kill the enemy at a distance then up close and
personal. The Golden BB is a very real thing.

Dad said he wasn't worried about the one with his name on it. It
was all those addressed "Occupant" or "Boxholder Local".

I've seen a drawing of a guy with a machine gun, blazing away, and
the caption "I know there's a bullet in here with you name on it! I'll
just keep firing till I find it!"

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed