Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Flood coolant guard for knee mill

I'm a dreamin' up flood coolant guards for my knee mill. Anybody done this
and been proud enough to take pictures? I don't have the room for a complete
enclosure like on CNC mills. I'm thinking of some way to stop the slinging
from the cutting tool and then a drip pan to direct coolant back to the
sump.

My son got re-hired to the place that laid him off, but he's running a CNC
press brake on midnights till an engineer or programmer job opens up. He
told me government job are the specialty of midnight shift. I'd best get
this while I can.

Karl