Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,aus.electronics,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.engineering.electrical
-=Spudley=- -=Spudley=- is offline

Default power supply circuit

"F Murtz" wrote in message
Phil Allison wrote:
"F Murtz"

**Beware - cross-posting Hotmail ****** on the loose....

Thanks to every one for their help on power supply design from spec
sheets etc but I was hoping for an already designed circuit

** Do you still expect to get visits from the " tooth fairy " ???

..... Phil

Phil very sorry if cross posting is illegal but I thought different people
used different ngs other wise there would be only one and I thought I
would reach a greater audience.
If the only way to obtain a circuit for a power supply is to get a degree
in everything I suppose I should instead of asking on news groups.

Your first clue and News Groups life lesson is to ignore Phil and his
obsessive compulsive disorder driven, vitriol. (Killfile him, and your NG
life will be so much more pleasureable)