Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Cooker connection ...

"John Stumbles" wrote in message
On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 10:37:20 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

as far as I am aware flexi hoses are still commonly used for
free-standing cooker. Its built in hobs that need rigid piping. Make
sure your fitter fits the anti tilt device on the cooker as well.

Or a chain: an anti-tilt bracket on a range is particularly ridiculous
since you'd have to be built like a sumo wrestler to tilt it over whereas
there's still a danger of straining the hose by moving the cooker to get
access behind it.

--
John Stumbles

Good point. Now I come to think back, the flexi-hose installation that I had
some years back, had a chain on a hook in the wall.

Arfa