Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bayonet ID

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch
wrote on Mon, 09 Jun 2008 11:54:05 -0700
in rec.crafts.metalworking :

The movie Enemy at the Gates showed this rather well.

That was an EXCELLENT movie! (Just added to my Netflix queue.)

one has to admire the russian peoples, if one knows their history.
And one has to despise the ideology that enslaved them for many
hundreds of years..and then things went down hill when communism took
them under its wing......

It has been said, that Democracy will bring wonderful things for
the Russian people. They just need a strong leader to impose it.

Unfortunately for the Russians, experience has taught them not to
get their hopes up. It's almost genetic by now. (In a similar vein, a
friend wrote of getting their house built in Greece a few years ago.
With over two thousand years of dealing with tax laws, tax avoidance
was part and parcel of the planning. Real short form, if you get the
county to sign off on the frame of the building, then that is the
"final" price of the house, and taxes are based on that. Then you
hire someone to finish the work... But they've changed the laws,
again, and now everybody is looking for the edge to get around it,)

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed