Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus25756 Ignoramus25756 is offline

Default Bayonet ID

On 2008-06-09, Wes wrote:
Zayonc wrote:

"When the last bullet in the revolver thudded into a man's brain, the
commander shoved the pistol back in its holster and walked away."

This one is nice! No revolvers in Soviet Army. May be this
one was the one Iggy found the bayonete for?

Gee, never heard about the Nagant 1895 Gas Seal Revolver?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagant_M1895

I've got one or three or so of them.

I believe that they phased out of Soviet army before WWII and replaced
with TT pistols. I may be mistaken, however.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/