Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus25756 Ignoramus25756 is offline

Default Bayonet ID

On 2008-06-09, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 09:01:03 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus25756 quickly quoth:

OK... Good points on the blade etc. I just got myself a buck knife
instead, that seems to actually be nicely made and has a more
practical shape and dimensions.

Let's pray that if you bought an actual Buck brand knife, it was a
very old one. From what I've seen and heard, the new ones aren't even
as good as the 10-for-a-dollar knives from China.

I think Searz sells 'em.

Unfortunately, your payers were not granted at the time of purchase,
this is a new Buck brand made in the US, not an old one. Seems to be
stainless. I think that it will work for me. I am not a very demanding
user. I will try to sharpen it as well as I can with that diamond
plated flat bar.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/