Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Bayonet ID

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 09:01:03 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus25756 quickly quoth:

OK... Good points on the blade etc. I just got myself a buck knife
instead, that seems to actually be nicely made and has a more
practical shape and dimensions.

Let's pray that if you bought an actual Buck brand knife, it was a
very old one. From what I've seen and heard, the new ones aren't even
as good as the 10-for-a-dollar knives from China.

I think Searz sells 'em.

--
Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of
leaving things undone. The wisdom of life consists in the elimination