Posted to alt.lasers,sci.optics,sci.electronics.repair

Default Sam's eBay Horror Story #1

On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 23:32:02 -0500, Richard J Kinch
wrote:

eBay writes:

We don't give our number to just anyone (except you)

So, eBay is calling you "just anyone", right? What marketing clown came up
with that prose?

Read the line again. They *DONT* give the number to "just anyone".
Therefore, since they *DID* give (or plan to eventually give) me the
number, I must *NOT* be "just anyone". You misread the statement.

On the other foot, by implication, I might be "just no one" or "just
everyone" but I won't ponder the implications, much.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D