Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default What's the best way to punch a 2" hole for a drain pipe through a cinder block wall?

"Vlad" wrote in message
Didn't rerad all the comments, but did anyone mention the moron that fired

bullet through the wall for his cable? Killed his wife with a clean shot.

wonder if the guy had any cable parts laying around?

My wife might take offense at that method.

I once pounded a 4" or 5" hole in 10" of solid concrete for a dryer vent.

That
took a cold chisel, 24oz hammer, and a lot of beer. I didn't know i

couldn't do
it....so I did it! My arms were like Jello after that.

Who knows more about making holes than Vlad the Impaler? Rotary hammer it
is!

(-:

If you don't mind the noise, a ,22 rifle can get the job done. Watch
out for block & bullets bouncing