Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Globalization - Computer Migration - Software Upgrading -part IV - Y ES and NO

On Jun 8, 10:25*pm, dayvo wrote:
This is why people would rather pirate software than buy it. *You
could have picked up everything you just ordered via bit torrent
(along with key generators if required) in less time than you've spent
disking around with vendors. *It would probably install and work
correctly the first time also. *I've gotten used to walking away from
retailers, vendors or whoever else that wastes my time with bad
service or bad products. *Nothing changes until enough customers walk
away. *I also enjoy telling a CSM they can put my overloaded basket of
groceries away because I'm not waiting in a checkout line for 30
minutes.

I used to buy software on the chance that it might do what I want.
After a few wasted chunks of change, I either borrowed it from
somebody or (these days) bitorrent it in. But, like my music
downloads, if I like it, I buy it.
I don't take away money from creative people....I'd LOVE to screw the
record companies out of their cut, but you can't without robbing the
artist as well. I know way too many people who need their residual
cheques to feed their families.
And do you know what really burns my ass?
A flame, 3 feet high.