Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Globalization - Computer Migration - Software Upgrading -part IV - Y ES and NO

On Jun 8, 1:17*pm, charlieb wrote:
[a long, sad story]

charlie, I feel your pain. I had a one-week wrestling/language/
patience match with Bell Canada.
The high-speed at my shop, simply wasn't.

Your dialogue wasn't that different than mine, but I had a weapon in
my arsenal: the threat of switching to Cable! ( Along with a whole
whack of other Bell 'services'.)

In other news, Leopard has been rock solid, and I'm very pleased.
It is truly amazing how reliable it has been, and I ask a fair bit
from my shop-puter as it works as my Windows and Linux machines.
(Soon, that will change)