Posted to rec.woodworking
randyswoodshoop randyswoodshoop is offline

Default mail order lumber and plywood

On Jun 7, 8:15*pm, me wrote:
All of my local lumber sources have been sold or closed. I refuse to buy at
the big box stores. Any recommendations / places to stay away from for mail
order lumber & plywood. I use mostly oak and walnut and would purchase 50
or 100 bd ft. at a time.
TIA

HI,

I too have used Wall lumber and have nothing but good things to say
about them. I have also use badger hardwoods, they are in Wisconson.
They also do a good job. On some types of wood they are cheaper than
Wall Lunber and some times they are more, I have the links to both on
my website under links.

Randy
http://nokeswoodworks.com