Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default OT; Full English

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
.. .
Having just enjoyed the culinary delights of a full English breakfast - a
Sunday tradition at Handyman Towers - its got me wondering.

Who decided that baked beans & hash browns are part of the great English
breakfast?

Now, I'm not adverse to the odd baked bean, nothing wrong with them, but

who
decided they were a breakfast item?

As for hash browns - an American perversion if you ask me, not a patch on
proper fried left over potatoes.

But go to the cafe and what do you get? Baked beans & hash browns that's
what.

And does anyone eat that half a tomato?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Depends where you're,a full English here in my locality is....
Bacon,Egg,Tomato,Beans,Sausage and Oninons with three slices of toast and a
Mug O tea.

Beans has always been part of the FEB.