Posted to alt.lasers,sci.optics,sci.electronics.repair

Default Sam's eBay Horror Story #1

Sam Goldwasser wrote:

For me, I do eBay for fun. It's not like a day job so being kicked off
for a few days may be a good thing. Other than the time I've spent
trying to communicate with the droids and writing up the saga, it gives
me more time for other things.

Did you ever use that old six pin Amphenol connector I sent you?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.