Posted to alt.lasers,sci.optics,sci.electronics.repair
Sam Goldwasser Sam Goldwasser is offline

Default Sam's eBay Horror Story #1

As a followup. My account was restored around noon today (June 7) with
the following statement:

"Thank you for taking the time to fax the information we requested.

I appreciate the information that you have sent, and I have reviewed the
details of this suspension. In light of additional information that has
been submitted and a new review, it has been decided to reinstate this
account."

No explanation and not even a form-letter apology.

Thanks for your support!