Posted to rec.woodworking

Default mail order lumber and plywood

me wrote:

All of my local lumber sources have been sold or closed. I refuse to buy
at the big box stores. Any recommendations / places to stay away from for
mail order lumber & plywood. I use mostly oak and walnut and would
purchase 50 or 100 bd ft. at a time.
TIA

I've had good luck with Wall Lumber: www.walllumber.com It's been a bit
over a year since I bought from them, but have purchased a couple of times
and been satisfied.

I'm looking for some figured cherry and am thinking about trying advantage
lumber -- anybody had any recent experiences with them?