Posted to rec.woodworking
sawzdust sawzdust is offline

Default 06/06/1944

See don't beleive everything you read other wise you'd be as dumb as the
President.... Sometimes you have to THINK!

That opinion rested most of all in the US Press! Sorry Charlie! I guess you
missed the story on how S. Korea mass murdered in a purge prior to it's war
with the North!

But yoo's so smart, you knew it all!

Like Little Children everything frightens you eh?

"Max" wrote in message

"sawzdust" wrote

I don't recall Korea threatening American Freedom do you?

Haven't been around long, have you.
There was considerable opinion at the time that Stalin wanted to spread
his version of communism around the world.
(What's your familiarity with Hungary's history?)
Have you made any comparisons bwtween North Korea and South Korea
lately?

There are history books that will help enlighten you.

Max