Posted to alt.lasers,sci.optics,sci.electronics.repair
Don Bowey Don Bowey is offline

Default Sam's eBay Horror Story #1

On 6/6/08 9:02 PM, in article , "Sam
Goldwasser" wrote:

(snip)

For me, I do eBay for fun. It's not like a day job so being kicked off
for a few days may be a good thing. Other than the time I've spent
trying to communicate with the droids and writing up the saga, it gives
me more time for other things. Perhaps they will have done me a favor
if I never get back on!

But I could just imagine if this happened to someone whose business
was selling on eBay.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ:
http://www.repairfaq.org/

(snip)

The thing is, when a seller who does a lot of business for them, cheats a
buyer, the eBay droids are are present only so they can say they have a
resolution process. That the process follows the path of least
work/thought/fairness/intelligence for them is what's important.