Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default O/T: 06/06/1944

Mark & Juanita wrote:

You know, the only thing missing from your vile, offensive and ignorant
little rant here and the other comments below is that you have forgotten to
blame Bush. I will admit I did not read all of your spew, so you may have
blamed him in one or two I didn't see, but a good little moonbat would have
found a way to blame Bush in every posting. You have failed. Now, the next
time you are in the Church of Gaia, you are going to have to say 10 Hail
Algores and pay for some carbon credits to atone for that oversight.

No need to pay for those carbon offsets, you can get all you want for
free he

http://freecarbonoffsets.com