Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Result of A/C Problem

On Fri 06 Jun 2008 03:16:32p, Dimitrios Paskoudniakis told us...

HVAC guy came out today. Turns out that when they replaced the

controller
unit last winter, they miswired the cooling side. Warranty service, 2
minutes, no charge.

Great news! Thanks for reporting back.

Several years ago we owned a home that had a completely separate HVAC for
each of the 1st and 2nd floors of our house. Since we live in the desert
we don't use heat often. On our first occasion to use heat on the 2nd
floor, there was no heat. The blower worked, the AC worked, but no heat!
Called the contractor who had built the house. When is tech came out, he
discovered that the gas line had never been connected to the 2nd floor
furnace. Go figure...

--
Wayne Boatwright
Friday, 06(VI)/06(VI)/08(MMVIII)