Posted to rec.woodworking

Default PING Leon: Thinking of you, buddy

On Jun 6, 6:57 am, "Leon" wrote:
wrote in message

Thank you Sir! I'll have to get some of that. I assume you used it, where
did you get yours? Lovely name.

Sadly Leon, not actually available here except by importing from down
under. This started as a small product from a small company, and put
them on the map about then years ago, when I picked up turning again.

But when they got "respectable", they dropped the name as well as the
product. It is back by popular demand and no Ubeaut is big enough
they don't have to answer to anyone. So with the rugged sense of
style some of the guys from Oz seem to have, it's back.

It probably will never be sold here. As noted above, you wouldn't
want a kid to see that word in print. No doubt, it would cause damage
to a child that would last a lifetime, and no doubt class action suits
by the legions of soccer moms. As of today, probably for all the
right reasons Ubeat has no plans to bring this to the USA.

Robert