Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Victor De Long Victor De Long is offline

Default New woodworker

Gotta get him started early. I figure the first time he actually gets a
splinter or hits his thumb with a hammer we'll have to conspire to keep it
from mama if he ever wants to be allowed back into the shop again!

"Leon" wrote in message

"Victor De Long" wrote in message
This is the newest woodworker to join this list.

My son, Lukas was born May 8. He can't quite reach the table saw yet,
but give him a little time and he'll be covered in saw dust like the rest
of us.

Very cool Victor and so your journey begins. I wish him great
accomplishments.

I see he is nursing that splinter in his thumb. ;~)