Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default What's the best way to punch a 2" hole for a drain pipe through a cinder block wall?

"KLS" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:35:01 -0400, "EXT"
wrote:
"Robert Green" wrote in message
. ..
House was built in the midst of war shortages in 1942, if that helps.
There's also a section where the block has heaved so I can get a better
idea
what I am dealing with by inspecting that section of the wall. I
believe
it's open enough to make the two/three determination.

1940s --- I would venture that you have 3 core blocks, they started
cutting
back on the concrete used in the 60s.

See why learning history is so important, kids? Thanks for this mini
lesson!

As a certified old fart, I have a wealth of useless information clogging up
my brain. Trivia that I rarely get to use except for the rare occasion.