Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet[_2_] James Sweet[_2_] is offline

Default Please need help about 2708 eprom...

Rich Grise wrote:
On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 02:17:01 +0000, JA wrote:
"RFI-EMI-GUY" ha scritto nel messaggio
I need to have an obsolete 2708 eprom programmer-reader..
Try googling for 2708's.

Yes i'm doing this in the last 2 months!

Also;
The Dataman page says theirs do 2708's. Very pricey. I would research
all models that claim to do 2708's and go to e-bay and pick up a unit.

Exaclty! I'm monitorizing ebay.com ebay.de ebay.fr and ebay.it

But no luck, just modern type eprom , from 2716 and up!

This doesn't make any sense. Are you _specifying_ a PROM, or are you
stuck with the ones you have on hand?

Otherwise, why would you want to buy such an old clunker of a chip?

School assignment? :-

Thanks,
Rich

He's obviously repairing some piece of old equipment.