Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
Bill Sudbrink Bill Sudbrink is offline

Default Please need help about 2708 eprom...

In article "JA" formula1vhs@ TOGLIMI hotmail.com writes:
hi guys!
I need to have an obsolete 2708 eprom programmer-reader..
It's very difficult to find modern eprom programmers that do this!
I have buyed a willeim but it does everithing but 2708!!
Well if it's possible i would make one.
I'm very good skinned as electronic handy man , but i can't know how to make
it.
Can someone help me?
And if someone got an old eprom programmer let me know!

I have S-100 microcomputers capable of reading and writing 2708s. A couple
of them actually boot into monitors stored on 2708s. Not willing to sell,
but if you are in the Washington, DC area, I would be happy to dump and/or
program some for you. email me if interested.

Bill Sudbrink