Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT - Need Source for Long Elevator Bolts

DerbyDad03 wrote:
I need a few elevators bolts in the 3 3/4" to 4" range. Every place
I've found on-line seems to carry a max length of 3". I've tried
McFeely's, Graingers, McMaster-Carr, and few other web sites.

A local Fastenal store says that can get them for me, but only in lots
of 50. At least that tells me that they exist.

Local Fastenal here says they'll get any quantity of anything (altho
I'll admit I've never tried for stuff that would likely be highly
unlikely they would sell the rest w/o too much trouble, I just picked up
a small lot order of square-head bolts...

What diameter you want? If no other fastener distributor local, no
other real ideas, sorry...