Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] stratus46@yahoo.com is offline

Default Please need help about 2708 eprom...

On Jun 4, 10:09*pm, "Arie" wrote:
"JA" formula1vhs@ TOGLIMI hotmail.com wrote in t...

hi guys!
I need to have an obsolete 2708 eprom programmer-reader..
It's very difficult to find modern eprom programmers that do this!
I have buyed a willeim but it does everithing but 2708!!
Well if it's possible i would make one.
I'm very good skinned as electronic handy man , but i can't know how to
make it.
Can someone help me?
And if someone got an old eprom programmer let me know!

1. to get the code from the 2708 send it to someone and get the HEX file
back, you don't need to buy a vintage programmer then.
2. use a 2716 in an adapter socket to replace it, ground the 2716's highest
address pin.

Unless you really want to keep it 'vintage'...

Arie de Muynck

Better. Put the data in 2 blocks both 0-1K and 1K to 2K so it doesn't
matter if the MSB is hi or low.

GG