Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
mpm mpm is offline

Default Please need help about 2708 eprom...

On Jun 4, 9:40�pm, "JA" formula1vhs@ TOGLIMI hotmail.com wrote:
hi guys!
I need to have an obsolete 2708 eprom programmer-reader..
It's very difficult to find modern eprom programmers that do this!
I have buyed a willeim but it does everithing but 2708!!
Well if it's possible i would make one.
I'm very good skinned as electronic handy man , but i can't know how to make
it.
Can someone help me?
And if someone got an old eprom programmer let me know!

Can't you just cobble up an adapter to treat your 2708 as if it were a
larger memory device.
So what if the high read addresses come us as "00" or "FF" Hex.
Just edit it with a text editor. Or am I missing something here?

-mpm