Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default Please need help about 2708 eprom...

JA wrote:

"RFI-EMI-GUY" ha scritto nel messaggio

I need to have an obsolete 2708 eprom programmer-reader..

Try googling for 2708's.

Yes i'm doing this in the last 2 months!

Also;
The Dataman page says theirs do 2708's. Very pricey. I would research all
models that claim to do 2708's and go to e-bay and pick up a unit.

Exaclty! I'm monitorizing ebay.com ebay.de ebay.fr and ebay.it

But no luck, just modern type eprom , from 2716 and up!

The fifth post here may shed some light on why:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index...owtopic=108781