Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
RFI-EMI-GUY RFI-EMI-GUY is offline

Default Please need help about 2708 eprom...

JA wrote:
JA wrote:
hi guys!
I need to have an obsolete 2708 eprom programmer-reader..
It's very difficult to find modern eprom programmers that do this!
I have buyed a willeim but it does everithing but 2708!!
Well if it's possible i would make one.
I'm very good skinned as electronic handy man , but i can't know how to make
it.
Can someone help me?
And if someone got an old eprom programmer let me know!

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P

hi guys!
I need to have an obsolete 2708 eprom programmer-reader..
It's very difficult to find modern eprom programmers that do this!
I have buyed a willeim but it does everithing but 2708!!
Well if it's possible i would make one.
I'm very good skinned as electronic handy man , but i can't know how to make
it.
Can someone help me?
And if someone got an old eprom programmer let me know!

Try googling for 2708's. There is stuff out there, a lot of arcade game
sites talk about reading rom images, maybe someone in that field can
help out. An old type that might work are the Data I/O models.

Also;
The Dataman page says theirs do 2708's. Very pricey. I would research
all models that claim to do 2708's and go to e-bay and pick up a unit.

http://www.dataman.com/eprom-programmer.aspx

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©