Posted to alt.home.repair
pipedown pipedown is offline

Default File cabinet missing "follower blocks" - replacement/substitute?

you could switch to a hanging folder system, the frames for those are
essentially universal. The follower blocks would just keep the files near
the front, the hanging folders keep things upright. After that you can just
stuff in a cardboard box to make up the space.

"MNSI" wrote in message
newsJB1k.2531$Kw3.1724@trndny01...
I have a file cabinet with missing follower blocks. ("Follower blocks" are
the movable supports that keep files in half-full drawers upright.) I tried
to get replacements from the local office supplies stores but none of them
carry them.

Does anyone know where replacement follower blocks are sold? Or
alternatively, what would be some good substitutes for them?

Thanks.