Posted to alt.home.repair

Default File cabinet missing "follower blocks" - replacement/substitute?

On 6/4/2008 12:07 PM MNSI spake thus:

I have a file cabinet with missing follower blocks. ("Follower blocks"
are the movable supports that keep files in half-full drawers upright.)
I tried to get replacements from the local office supplies stores but
none of them carry them.

Does anyone know where replacement follower blocks are sold? Or
alternatively, what would be some good substitutes for them?

Hon has these available for their file cabinets:
http://www.honaccessories.com/view_p...=23&scat_id=23

Dunno if they'd fit yours, but maybe you could check w/the manufacturer
of yours.

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill