Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Radial Arm Saw Table - Help, please

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:22:29 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Mac, are you saying two layers of hardboard over the plywood
foundation? I could do that with some reword but at this point I
think I'm content with what I have. The hardboard top layer is
sacrificial but is in the same plane as the rest of the long
workbench, so I'll just cut out the used-up section. I've made a note
of your idea of double stick tape and/or screws.

Mike Brown

My bad, Mike...
I didn't read well enough to see that you already HAD a layer of hardboard that
could be replaced..

Personally, I prefer to change the whole top, if possible..
I really try to avoid seams and joints in a surface if I can..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing