Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Globalization - Computer Migration - Software Upgrading - Nightmare

dpb wrote:

charlieb wrote:
The software, on the other hand, is where the nightmares begin.

I suppose you tried the recourse of trying to install current versions
you're used to on the new boxen?

Other than the new broswer (I would recommend Mozilla/Thunderbird) if
they were doing the job before, I'd try that route firstest.

--

Also, if you are doing web site design, you might look at SeaMonkey. I
don't know if it is sufficiently powerful for your desires, but the price