Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Globalization - Computer Migration - Software Upgrading - Nightmare

On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 10:57:32 -0700, charlieb wrote:

I was listening to a guy - in INDIA! - Mumbai (I think that's what the
city formerly known as Bombay is now called)! I was to discover.

I went through the same thing with a cell phone Charlie. I finally filed
a BBB complaint and that got me to a nice lady in Florida who not only
spoke understandable English, she fixed my problem (by shipping a whole
new phone) in about five minutes flat.

I agree (kinda) with the responder who suggested open source software. I
use Linux for most stuff. But if you aren't familiar with Unixish OSs, it
can be a steep learning curve.