Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT - Globalization - Computer Migration - Software Upgrading- Nightmare

Jim Weisgram wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 14:27:17 -0500, dpb wrote:

charlieb wrote:
The software, on the other hand, is where the nightmares begin.

I suppose you tried the recourse of trying to install current versions
you're used to on the new boxen?

Other than the new broswer (I would recommend Mozilla/Thunderbird) if
they were doing the job before, I'd try that route firstest.

Perhaps you mean Mozilla/Firefox. Thunderbird is an email program and
newsreader.

No, I meant both Firefox and Thunderbird, actually (hence the slash) but
inadvertently left one out...