Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Globalization - Computer Migration - Software Upgrading - Nightmare

"Lee Michaels" wrote in
:

Charlie, I hear ya. I go through stuff like this on a semi regular
basis.

Just last week I had to do an upgrade for my AVG antivirus software
and they hid it from me on the website. It took me three hours to
find it and install it on two comnputers. They wanted me to upgrade
to a product that was very poorly reviewed. But the free product
worked just fine and it was just what I wanted. SO THEY HID IT! My
poor wife was completely bewildered by their lies and bull****. I
knew what was happening. I just didn't think it would be so
complicated. Boy, was I wrong.

Hope ya feel better Charlie. Sometimes when you rant and rave, I feel
better. Thank you.

See also: Real Networks, Real Player.

Puckdropper