Posted to sci.electronics.repair
antoni.ubieto antoni.ubieto is offline

Default "ghost" image on Hitachi LCD projector

There is probably a ghost adjustment in the service menu, most of

their
products here including the 50V/60V500 models have a specific

adjustment.
Check your service literature regarding ghosting adjustment. I.E.

You do
have the Service Manual for this setCorrect?

Finally I've found the service manual for the Sanyo PLC-SU33. This
isn't any reference to ghosting adjustments.
I've tryed varying all the electric adjustments items refering to the
blue without success to cancelling the blue ghost image.
Have you any idea before trying optical adjusments?

Thank you.

Toni.