Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_2_] Lee Michaels[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Globalization - Computer Migration - Software Upgrading - Nightmare

"charlieb" ranted and raved

snip a wonderful rant

Charlie, I hear ya. I go through stuff like this on a semi regular basis.

Just last week I had to do an upgrade for my AVG antivirus software and
they hid it from me on the website. It took me three hours to find it and
install it on two comnputers. They wanted me to upgrade to a product that
was very poorly reviewed. But the free product worked just fine and it was
just what I wanted. SO THEY HID IT! My poor wife was completely bewildered
by their lies and bull****. I knew what was happening. I just didn't think
it would be so complicated. Boy, was I wrong.

Hope ya feel better Charlie. Sometimes when you rant and rave, I feel
better. Thank you.