Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
George George is offline

Default Range clock - Disconnect it!

SteveB wrote:
I think if we all disconnected all the lights we have that run 24/7 and all
these little clocks that we could make as much difference as AlGore does
with his global warming theories. If anyone is concerned about how much
electricity their clock uses, contact me, and I will send you a quarter for
a year's usage.

Steve

Actually no. Current estimates that make sense if you do the math show
that 9% of electrical power is wasted just due to cheap power supplies.
For some reason a lot of people just don't see how little things add up.