Posted to alt.home.repair
gary gary is offline

Default new refridgerator oil leaking???

Yup, I'll do that if I see the symptom again.

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Gary" wrote in

I have a new refridgerator and I turned it up earlier today. This
evening I found a film of a while oil type substance along the front
of the fridge on the floor beneath the door. I can't figure out where
it came from. The reason I turned the fridge up as that I think it is
not cooling like it should. Are the two related? Also how cold
should I be able to get a fridge down to on its coolest setting? TIA
Gary

New-warranty-phone call to retailer-phone call to mfgr?